Happy thirty-something birthday, Jerry! On his special day, I must give him the credit that he truly deserves. My Husband is awesome. He cooks (really good cooking, too.) He cleans (you can always tell when Jerry is home.) And he is the "Laundry Nazi." Really, he is. That sometimes drives me crazy because he will wash, wash, wash - but it's my job (for the most part) to put the clothes away and I can't keep up. But who am I to complain? He cooks and cleans for goodness sakes!!
He brings me flowers when I have a bad week. And when I thought about doing this blogging thing, he got right on the computer and just started setting it up for me (because I am a procrastinator.) There are many more wonderful things I could say about Jerry, but Luke's nap is only so long...
And today is a very big day for Jerry other than it being his birthday. It's his last day at his current job, the fire department he has been at since he first got a job right out of High School. I know he is sad to leave his friends and his stomping grounds for so many years. But I am so proud of him and happy to announce that he got a new job at Rocklin City. He will be working 48 hr. shifts and not 72 (ya-hoo!) And he will finally be working as a paramedic - something we both worked really hard for (but mostly Jerry :)
And did I mention that he is a really great dad, too? We love you, Jerry!





2 comments:
Thanks Pie
Blogboy
Beautiful photos!
Post a Comment