I was just reading Molly's blog and she posted her chicken noodle soup recipe (which is a fall/winter staple in our family.) I made it last week and Luke couldn't get enough - he asked for more and more of the just the soup and was drinking it down by the bowlful. Along with some major burps that little Papa would be proud of! In fact, it's probably one of the only meals that everyone loves. There are no complaints from any of the kids on this one. I highly recommend it! And the noodles from Trader Joes are awesome.
And speaking of food.... I made another zucchini cake (the last one, I promise, Jerry) and substituted half of the oil with apple sauce and added a shredded carrot, too. It was yum. And cousin Nicole suggested using banana's instead of zucchini (I have a freezer full of the really ripe ones!) I think I will try it someday when Jerry is at work ;)
This cooler weather has got me baking up a storm. Help me, I can't stop!!! All that boot camp will be for nothing! I know I'm not the only one, though. What's cookin' in your kitchen?




4 comments:
comfort food, nothin' but comfort food.
i need some cool weather to inspire baking. can you send some my way?!?!
that's a serious zucchini!
I wish everyone could have this great weather we are having now!
And yes, Cole wanted to see how big we could grow a zucchini :)
Oh my! I've never seen one that big!!!
Post a Comment