Friday, October 5, 2007

My Remedy to Pets

So, we don't have any pets at home... big deal. We have plenty of opportunities to get up close and personal to the animal kind. Even baby animals! Thanks, Andy, for letting us come out to bottle feed the baby cow. It was one of the highlights last weekend.


I even got in on the action. I really couldn't resist. And man, oh, man that baby cow was aggressive with the bottle. The kids really couldn't even hold on to it by themselves.


The boys were loving it out on the ranch even on a cold, damp morning, but Grace I think is more of a city kid. She was cold, her feet were wet, blah, blah, blah....

And I loved all of the photo taking opportunities.


Andy and Kristie's dog Dixie. Have you ever seen a dog ride on a quad!? I have seen it all now (not really.)



This post is getting a little long - and I still had baby chicks on my agenda. It will have to wait for next time. TTFN!

2 comments:

Molly said...

That dog really likes wheels. Can't wait to see the chicks.

Kirstie said...

Great photos! Looks like a fun experience.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin