Monday, January 14, 2008

Making Progress

Sorry, another post with Luke's picture... are you sick of him yet?

It is quite obvious to see that Luke has outgrown his crib. His new digs are now down the hall with his big brother, Cole. And the nursery is currently being turned into the new home of a very excited Grace. Our sleeping arrangement has worked out well for years now, but Grace (all of age 6) was ready for some space without boys. She is happy, happy. And I must say that I am happy for her.

On a sad note, the crib is taken down and is no longer. Last night I just stood in the dark watching my baby sleep in the bottom bunk - his new bed. So weird. I can't believe he is big enough to be in a bed. My baby is no longer a baby.

And in case you were wondering... the pacifier "only at night" is going really well. It was rough the first two days, but now he accepts that he can no longer have his "pa-ee" whenever he wants (all the time!) We are making progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The crib going... bittersweet isn't it?!?

Way to go Luke on the pacifier!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin