Tuesday, February 12, 2008

a weekend with cousins

Jerry's cousin (remember the kissing cousins) and his family came up for a quick visit this weekend. We hung out, let the kids play and had some good food (and wine.) It was too short and went by way too fast. Nicole and I had some computer stuff we wanted to do and I know the guys had some unfinished business, too. I guess we will have to do it again soon!

These pictures were taken by all of us.... we did have some fun with the camera. And now Nicole needs a new camera, Dave.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh we love our cousins too! I never had cousins so it's so much fun for me to watch my kids interact and have those special relationships.

Molly said...

Very cool pics! Are you loving your new camera?

Anonymous said...

good stuff sweetbaby! Thanks for posting it all.

JD

Anonymous said...

Ahh...love the pictures. Please e-mail them when you get a chance.

Thank you guys for the amazing dinner!!

Grace and Aria said...

Yes, I am loving my camera!!

Kirstie said...

Looks like a fantastic evening!

Anonymous said...

Great weekend! Love you guys! Thank you!
Uncle/cousin Dave

Blog Widget by LinkWithin