Now I'm going back to sorting through the 1000 pictures that Jerry and I took. One thousand pictures.... seriously.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
much to do
A good time was had by all at the wedding this weekend. It's wonderful to meet new people and to be a part of something as wonderful as a wedding. There was much celebrating and dancing to be had. Many blessings to the newlyweds!
Now I'm going back to sorting through the 1000 pictures that Jerry and I took. One thousand pictures.... seriously.
Now I'm going back to sorting through the 1000 pictures that Jerry and I took. One thousand pictures.... seriously.
Labels:
photography,
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Good luck with the sorting. I find that to be more difficult than the photography itself! Love the leg/feet picture. Perfect.
How fun! I love weddings! Too bad all of the people we know are already married! Glad it went well.
Love the pictures! Fun, fun, fun!
Beautiful work!
Post a Comment