Thursday, November 6, 2008

randomness


Just popping in for a minute to say hello. First of all, I don't think I ever officially mentioned my new blog over on the sidebar. Marjorie Dolley Photography is where I have been spending most of my time and energy lately. Come on over and check it out.

Also, in light of the presidential election, I must share what I've heard. A friend from MOPS told us that her son says "Omama" instead of Obama. And then my daughter told me last night that she has to take in an article about our new president, Aqua Bama. Ha, ha... Aqua Bama. That made me laugh. I don't care who you voted for, that's funny.

1 comment:

sara said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment about my mirror. I just used regular acrylic paint and did one coat and then let it dry really good. The second coat you have to be really careful b/c if you press too hard you will peel off the first layer- it sounds hard, but it is oK as long as you let each coat dry real good.

I have done this on my master bath mirror too and it has lasted for over a year.

I LOVE your photography!!! Keep up the good work.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin