Now there's Kindergarten on the horizon. Baseball? Soccer? What will my boy be and what will he like? Seems as if we are starting a new chapter. And with unsteady hands we are slowly releasing him to the world. Please be kind, he has a soft and caring heart.
This boy is full of wonder and excitement. A little crazy sometimes... yes.
We love you, Cole. Happy Birthday to my big five year old!
:: My favorite "Cole conversation" as of late ::
Cole: God is really big, right mom?
Mom: Yes, he is.
Cole: How big?
Mom: I don't know. What do you think?
Cole: Maybe He's so big that we all live in His mouth.
Mom: (after I finished laughing..) Maybe.
Here's to big thoughts in the year to come!




5 comments:
Love you buddy!
How precious! Happy birthday Cole! He's beautiful and has such a sweet face.
happy birthday cole! sorry i missed the big fun (and especially the cake). i love the picture of the boys in the fort - so cute and perfect in black and white.
I've enjoyed watching Cole grow and change. He is quite the thinker! I really noticed how much he'd grown up when we were living at the parent's house during our move this summer. He and I got to hang when he would visit during the day! It was such a privlege for me as he's always been a little more reserved. Those will always be special memories for Aunt Patty. I guess I'll have to let him be 5, even though he'll always be 3 to me! Love you Cole!
Wow! 5
How exciting to think about the next chapter.....
Post a Comment