Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the swing of things

I'm getting back into the swing of things. With the warmer weather comes a new routine for my days. One of my favorite parts is hanging my clothes on the line to dry. Perhaps it's the satisfaction of knowing my electric bill will be that much lower or maybe I just like doing it... I think it's a bit of both.

Clothes on the line.
Going out to water plants.
Raspberries that I watch daily. Waiting.
Kids outside more than inside.
Popsicles.
Open House.
End of school year excitement.
Synchronized swimming.

I do believe that Summer is upon us. Brew some iced tea and fire up the BBQ - there's fun to be had!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! And the sheets smell divine after line drying!!

jade said...

LOVE your new banner! what wonderful days to be had. it's hot as you know what here! :)

Patty T said...

Yup! I'm gearing up for the heat this weekend!!! Now to just have TIME to hang the laundry...maybe I'll put the Girl Scouts to work this weekend!!!

Rick and Terry said...

Ummmm what about the ice cold beer?

Anne said...

Love, love your sheet photo! I'm ready for summer too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin