So, I guess the babies will stick around for little while longer. It's nice to have such well behaved babies in our house. Too soon these days will be gone.
Monday, June 29, 2009
playing with dolls
Every time I bag up the baby dolls and think we are done, they get rediscovered and out they come again. Luke is fascinated by "Baby Alive." He loves giving her bottles of real water and changing her diaper. When she talks, he listens and sometimes runs to me for help. It's really very sweet.
So, I guess the babies will stick around for little while longer. It's nice to have such well behaved babies in our house. Too soon these days will be gone.
So, I guess the babies will stick around for little while longer. It's nice to have such well behaved babies in our house. Too soon these days will be gone.
Labels:
L is for Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment