These beautiful handmade dolls were part of the second Craft Hope project of dolls that were taken over to an orphanage in Nicaragua recently. Women from around the world made these dolls with love. A fellow blogger and momma of three at This Vintage Chica is the one who actually took these dolls to their new home in Nicaragua. This is a beautiful post she wrote right before her travels. God is doing some amazing things!
Project number three is going on at Craft Hope if you want to get involved, it's not too late. Blankets, hats and booties are being collected for the Miracle Foundation. I'm attempting to crochet a blanket for this project, but it's looking like I might have to jump ship and switch to a baby hat (you know I can make those pretty easily.) The baby blanket might take me well into the fall to complete. Project #4 or 5 maybe...
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Craft Hope update
Labels:
Let the Praises Ring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i'm so proud of you for attempting to crochet!!! :)
What a beautiful idea! Those dolls are adorable!
Post a Comment