Monday, July 20, 2009

synchro champs 09

Well, it's official... synchronized swimming for 2009 is done. Bitter sweet. So happy to have our evenings free again, but we will miss it, too. The Novice Team routine was a tough one for Grace. Lots and lots of tears (plus a bout with the flu mixed in, too.) But in the end, she was happy she pushed through and did it! Jerry and I are very proud of her and all these wonderful girls for the hard work they put in at such a young age.


Of course, Grace's long time friend, Avery, was her sidekick through this Mermaids season. They make a great team! And it's fun to see them grow over the years. I'll post a picture of them from the first year later this week. It's all going too fast.


And now that my tears are wiped away, just let me say... Grace, I love you and I'm so proud of you. Your spirit is beautiful and I am amazed by you daily.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That girl of your is stunning, Marjorie :)

Patty T said...

Yay! Good job Grace! And with the flu too!!! Awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin