I've loved Mickey Mouse for a very long time. I even held the nickname, "Mickey", in
high school for a while. My love with Mickey has since faded, but I still love Disneyland and the "magic" that exudes from this "happiest place on earth." Of
course, that was a little joke when we were there, because with children, reality can quickly kill the magic. You all know what I mean. (There's nothing like a meltdown - full on with the throwing of the stuffed animals you just purchased in California Adventure.) Fun times...
I quickly realized that we all had different ideas of this land called Disney. This post is my vision of a perfect Disney vacation. Family, photographic opportunities, Christmas decorations... Ah, Disneyland. How I wish we could afford to visit every year. And how I wish it wasn't a 7 hour drive...
Until next time, I'll hold on to the good memories and the fun we had as a family. And the snowflakes made from bubbles....
This week I will share three other very different points of view of Disneyland. It was a wild ride!!
1 comment:
Post a Comment