We went to the Jedi Training Academy (very cool show for the kids) and Cole watched intently. He didn't try to volunteer like most of the kids around us, he just watched and took it all in. Then it was off to the store to purchase the Jedi gear. I know what he'll be for next Halloween!
We thought this would be the year that Cole would go on some of the big rides with us. He is certainly tall enough, but he preferred rides of the non-scary nature. We nearly ruined any chance of rides after The Pirates of Caribbean. The pirates didn't scare him, but the "roller coaster" part of the ride was not okay.
Looking back on our trip, this could be the last year he enjoys the little rides. I love that he's not too independent to hold my hand or freely give me hugs and kisses. So I'll take the little rides and all those sweet moments for as long as they'll last.
"Come on, Moo-Moo... let's go drive another car!"




1 comment:
i love seeing disney from each person's view...you're right, savor their "littleness"...it'll be gone soon. xo
Post a Comment