Saturday, March 20, 2010

spring is in the air

Happy 1st day of spring!

(photo by Jerry)

Seems like someone in our house has been sick every day in 2010.  This is an exaggeration, but there's been cold after cold... coughing and now pink eye.  Ugh.  Of course, now it's difficult to tell what's an actual cold and what is allergies.  Enough about that.

Moving on - lets talk about spring.  Weather in the 70's this last week.  Beautiful, wonderful weather that makes my soul sing!!
(photo by Jerry)

The promise of strawberries and raspberries soon.  Oh, raspberries.... 
I recently realized that I prefer the mild seasons.  Summer and winter are not my favorite seasons.  Spring and fall for me, please.  (Fall... how I love thee.)

But spring does pack a strong punch!
Song of Solomon 2:12

Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land.


1 comment:

Patty T said...

LOOOVEEE the weather! Not the pollen though. Meds for me! I live for Spring and Fall. The other 2 I endure in the hopes of the 2 seasons I love! Someday I'll learn how to use my camera and do some snapping myself. For now I fumble and hope the button works and my camera doesn't snicker and decide I need to read the manual!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin