Friday, March 18, 2011

birthday wishes

In honor of my Mama's birthday, which was yesterday (St. Patrick's Day!), let me share with you our (what seems to be) annual trip to the pond near her house.  Early Spring is a good time to play there before the poison oak is in full bloom - yikes!  And after all... these shots are brimming with green goodness :)




I did feel a little bad for the poor guy who was trying to fish (ha, ha!)  We're not exactly quiet when our party of five comes racing around the pond; whooping and yelling, throwing rocks and gathering sticks.  I hope he caught something before we got there.

I'm lucky to have a mom who likes to and is able to go on adventures with us.  And I'm blessed to have a mama who loves us so much.  We love you, Moo Moo!


1 comment:

Mary Smith said...

That looks so inviting! What gorgeous weather!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin