Got this recipe from one of my cigar forum friends, Big Mike. Outstanding on their own or paired with other cold vegetable dishes. Since we got this recipe we have had them a 1/2 doz times this summer.
Mis en place
2 lb green beans, ends trimmed
1 Tbls. salt
8 oz. cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Juice of one lemon
1/3 cup EVO
1 Tbls dijon mustard
1 Tbls fresh chopped garlic
5-6 oz crumbled feta cheese
Preparation:Blanch green beans in a pot of boiling salted water about 3 minutes, remove and shock in cold ice water to stop cooking. Drain well in collander and place in bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss well. Allow to sit for at least 1/2 hour before serving so flavors meld nicely..JPG)




1 comment:
Hey I think you should bring this to Kim's! Sounds good :) It's 12:30am and I am hungry...guess I should go to bed!
Good Night!
Bobbi
Post a Comment