Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tricked Me!

So, the other morning Luke was saying he was going to go outside. Now, for those who don't know our backyard, we have a gate... a gate that leads to Molly, and Avery and Aidan's house (George, too.) And Luke lives to see if he can escape to their yard. He figured out how to open the gate, so we have to tie it up for now. Well, I remembered that the gate was not tied so I figured I would outsmart my little guy. I ran down and tied up the gate. Casually I walked back (thinking all the while how sly I was in beating him to the punch.) I stopped by the laundry room to check on things, picked up some toys downstairs in our playroom... then I heard it. Luke was running around and giggling like a maniac. (Never a good sign.)

Found the strawberry jam and decided to pour himself some.

Emptied the whole jar into his Mickey Mouse plate/bowl - with only a few drops spilled!

When I came up the stairs this job was already done but he was happy to reenact the scene for me. He was actually running around with the peanut butter... luckily I got there before he could get the lid off.


And now I'm going to eat it!

3 comments:

Molly said...

I think Luke lives to outsmart you. That is so cute!

Grace and Aria said...

Molly,
And he often does!

Anonymous said...

Too bad we got ride of the frig that has a lock on it!!!!

Diane (AKA Mom &
Grandma)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin