Welcome to our house!!! After much thought, we decided this would be a good way to keep in touch with family and friends near and far. Life moves along much too quickly and we hope this can be a way to bridge the gap. We will keep you up to speed with how the house is rockin with our three monsters. It's crazy sometimes...
Here are some pictures from this summer - with more to come (because I have 5 rolls of film here that need to be developed!)
Grace spent most of her summer in the pool.
Cole spent most of his summer avoiding the pool.
And Luke, well, what can I say?




3 comments:
Marjorie, Jerry and Kids,
I really enjoyed reading about your summer and seeing updated pictures of the kids. I will keep my eye out for anything new. I wish my mother had a computer. She would love it.
Jody from Maine.
Jody,
We miss you all in Maine. Wish we could visit soon. Give everyone our love.
Marj,
I love this!!! It is so fun to see the family pictures.
Jen
Post a Comment