Tuesday, August 21, 2007

How we roll at dinner time!!!! by jd

Marjorie brought this traditional Italian dinning style home from MOPS and we thought we would try it out on the kids.


In the old world when there was a bunch of farmers getting together for a meal after a day in the fields (or I like to think vineyard) they would not have enough silverware or plates, so the pasta would be dumped on the table and they ate with their hands.


Well, like I said, we tried it on the kids and after the initial shock and confusion, they wanted to have dinner like this every night.

5 comments:

Blue Yonder said...

Ha! I sniffed you out :-) This looks like SO much fun! I'm going to have to try it. My kids will think I've lost what was left of my mind.

Molly said...

I found you too! You have no control, so relinquish the delusion now.

Grace and Aria said...

Yes, I know I have no control - I am reminded of that every day! ;)

Nicole said...

I believe a plastic table liner was never part of the traditional Italian dinning style--you guys cheated:)

Grace and Aria said...

You're right, we did cheat! But they would have if they had one...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin