Friday, September 14, 2007

A Family Reunion of Sorts

Back on Labor Day weekend we gathered at the Dolley ranch for some good old family fun. And I think, for the most part, we achieved our goal. Uncle David bought all the children "Grillz." Aren't they cute?


The inside was a sucker that was actually rotting their teeth out as they pretended to already have messed up teeth. And we all met, for the first time, sweet baby Liam. David and Nicole are the proud parents to their 2nd boy (the brothers are about 18 months apart!) Poor Nicole. It will be fun, though. Hang in there, mama of 2 babies :)

And here is big brother Colin with his proud daddy. Boy, those bay area kids are white! I kid. Poor little Colin did not feel good this trip.

And you know I can't resist a naked booty. My friend (who will remain nameless) was not wanting to stand still. I just needed a few more seconds and it could have been a framed booty for the wall. oh, well.

And there was a lot of this going on...

Uncle Don, I think, was the biggest kid in the bunch! Except for Aunt Cathy (whose horns were out) jumped right in on the lanyard fun. By the way, Grace said to tell Aunt Cathy thank you for getting so much done on her lanyard. seriously.

Thank you to Grandma and Big Papa Dolley who hosted this wild bunch. We know it is a lot of work and we appreciate your hospitality. AND I chose to not include a photo of Auntie Lorna with her Grillz smile - but I might sell it to the highest bidder. Also, Aunt Cathy holding her beautiful new grandbaby with Grillz. nice. I may bust that one out on her birthday... you never know! Tusintaaak!! (sp?)

And I saved the best picture, of the newlywed's Ben and Elisa, for last.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time with everyone that weekend. I always loved coming out whenever we get the chance. Great pictures! Too bad we did not get any pictures of the " Late Night Boyz" ( Uncle Don, Chris(the tv show host), Ben , and myself)

Nicole said...

Colin is so white-he's glowing:p

Great pictures!! Had a great time. Thank you all for your hospitality.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin