Friday, September 21, 2007

Fun Friday

Run Gracie, run!
And they're off! Today was the annual jog-a-thon at school. Grace is sporting her H.S.M. tatoo, jogging pants and headband and she is looking very serious.


Now she's having fun!! (Only lap #2)


Grace is joined by little friend Karly for a lap.


And here is another friend Carly with her Grandma, Mrs. Whitley (G's Kindergarten teacher last year.)


A fun time had by all. I hope you are having a fun Friday. Both my boys are asleep after working (playing) this morning out at Grammy's and Big Papa's (fun for me!) Soon there will be chickens to visit out at the Dolley farm...
TGIF and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad. I miss my girl!!!

JD

Molly said...

Oh Jerry, how sweet.

Grace and Aria said...

Jer, We miss you, too... don't forget donuts in the morning :) ha, haa!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Chickens?!?! Can't wait to hear about them. Have a great weekend.

Molly said...

can you hear me now?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin