Well, these are Luke's shoes - of that I am sure. But how or when he took this picture with my cell phone camera is a mystery to me. I was scrolling through my pictures on my phone today and there it was. It made me laugh.
And we saw turkeys today. Not once, but twice! Luke was thrilled. The funny thing is not the picture of the turkeys (you can barely see them) but the monologue happening in the back seat. (Oh, and they were right in front of our car...)
Cole: KILL em!
Luke: no, no, no... (I think he was getting nervous b/c we were getting too close to the turkeys)
Cole: KILL em, KILL em!! (I have no idea where that is coming from)
Luke: Oooooo.... (as we got really close)
And all day long Luke was chanting turkey, turkey, turkey eat (he thought they were eating.) Luke is a little like Rain Man. In fact, I call him Rain Baby when he starts this. Turkey, turkey, turkey. Turkey eat. Turkey eat. How about chicken noodle soup instead?




3 comments:
You've got Rain Baby, I've got Rain Aidan. I swear sometimes. I've got a turkey in the freezer, team dinner next week?
molly, yum! sounds good. this mornings talk was all about the garbage man. my ears are ringing!
Your Cole sounds like my Cole. . . Kill em!
Post a Comment