Monday, September 10, 2007

A Shout Out To Cai

A comment from our dear friend Cai (who lives much too far away) got me thinking about her. This picture was taken at our last visit to Maine in 2003 (I think.) It was then that I got hooked on carmel machiatos - thank you very much! And we enjoyed lobster rolls and conversations about religion, family and "stuff"... did some shopping and just enjoyed our time together (and California wine, I'm sure.) Well, we miss you Cai. Come visit us in CA soon.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unless we get that camp in Maine sooner then later!!

Anonymous said...

I miss you all so much! You know there are plenty of beautiful little camps in this state just calling your name. And really, Maine isn't the same without a few California Dolleys to liven things up. Love you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin