Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Hunting We Will Go

It's an amazing thing... every time we go to Moo-moo's and Papa's house, the marble fairy has visited the "woods" in their backyard. We find so many treasures.

We look and look for marbles, big and small. Sometimes we even have to find a stick to dig one out that is really stuck in the dirt.

And when we are tired of searching for treasure, we get out the tractor. Luke loves the tractor, but he's not so big on sharing.

And this is what happens when we force him to share and give someone else a turn :)

Usually once a week we go up to my mom and dad's (only a 20 minute drive) to get away. They feed us dinner and their home in the hills feeds our soul. Sometimes, if the weather is right and the wind is blowing perfectly, you step out of the car to the sweet smell of pine trees. I love it there. I love playing with my children in my old bedroom. I love sharing a bottle of red wine with my mama and my daddy.

I think we all love the change of scenery sometimes.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin