I try to throw the catalogs away before my little ones can snatch them up and drive me crazy with the "I wants." But sometimes I'm a little slow.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Dreaming
Labels:
C is for Cole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I try to throw the catalogs away before my little ones can snatch them up and drive me crazy with the "I wants." But sometimes I'm a little slow.
4 comments:
We just had the "I want" conversation this evening. Avery asked if she could say "I would like" instead. AH, the commercial craziness disguised as Christmas is in full swing. Love your banner and new background :)
I tell them to put it on their wish list. Of course, Cole doesn't exactly have a wish list because he can't make one. And Luke destroyed Grace's wish list right after she made it yesterday. She didn't even notice. :)
Oh the catalogs.... so many catalogs. I've been trying to get them in the recycle bin before they come inside. A few have made their way in and somehow end up in the kid's rooms.
When I asked Makena what she wanted for Christmas from Santa she said 'cupcakes.' Gotta love it while it lasts.
Reminds me of when my brother and I would circle toys in the Sears catalog when we were kids.
Don
Post a Comment