So, I shot a wedding this weekend. It was a favor to my good friend, Rebecca's, brother. Now I must post proof as to why I am tired this weekend. And why my eyes are burning after scrutinizing 800 or so pictures on the computer. Don't get me wrong, I liked it. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Any takers?
wonderful couple
fun family

fabulous wedding party
Oh, and I have a new found respect for wedding photographers. hard work.




6 comments:
great shots! I am getting married in Aprilm I hope my photographer does a good job, it makes me nervous!
I am thinking about doing a "trash my dress" shoot after the wedding. Have you heard of it? Rather than preserving my dress, I do a shoot like me in my dress in a river, on the beach, with paint, etc... I got the idea and liked it, but am a bit nervous. I've seen some GREAT photos come out of the idea! Tell me what you think!
Nice job Marjorie! Impressive.
Great job, M! You were the best...and your assistant was cute, too : ) Thank you for your blood, sweat & tears. You are family. xox, MB, T-Bone & Kids
April - sounds like fun! I don't think I could have done that to my dress, though. I will love to see pictures from your wedding, though.
Kirstie - Far from impressive, but I do thank you. What a thrill to share ones hobby and passion.
Mary Beth - love you! I love any chance we have to see you and your beautiful family. The Deuce is quite a dancer :)
Nice shots Marjorie! That's a lot of pressure so I can see why you are exhausted.
Good post.
Post a Comment