The truth is, I have been having some serious technical difficulties getting my pictures downloaded on our old, decrepit computer. But now I'm back - after much work. Thank goodness my nice neighbor loaned me her laptop.
There are many pictures from our trip to Empire Mine last weekend. Here is a small sample of our fun. With more to come...
My "photo week" will run a little longer than one week. If anyone is counting or cares :)
I have a thing for ivy growing in trees. It looks so cool!
Run, Cole, run!
And for Hydrangeas!
Cool old building. Someday if we take the tour, then I will know more about the surroundings.
Sweet sister is always there to comfort when baby gets in trouble.




4 comments:
I love the Hydrangeas-especially the green one.
Great photos Marjorie!!
Great pictures Marjorie! I especially like the one with the leaves. Nice work.
Autumn is the best time of year to be outside exploring. The history of the Empire Mine and tour of the house is very interesting - for adults. Spring is also a good time to visit to see the rose garden.
Grandma Dolley
Nicole,
Funny... Jerry didn't like the green hydrangea. I'm glad I didn't listen to him.
Gra,
You sealed the deal - we must go back in the spring!!
Post a Comment