Empire Mine State Park in Grass Valley, California is one of California's oldest and richest gold mines. It sits on 845 acres of pure foothill beauty. I'm in love and want to go back... when the kids are older and don't tire so easily :) We first ran across this "gold mine" when we attended a wedding some years back for another fire department couple. Just imagine getting married here!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Empire Mine Part 2
Labels:
Family,
Photo Week,
The Golden State
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I love the tree silhouettes too. Can't wait to go to Empire Mine now!
Hi, Great Pictures...the kids are so cute. I wish I was as creative with the camera like you. I would love to go to Empire mine next fall with you. I love fall leave pictures. Thanks for having Alec today...hope he was good!
Bobbi
These pictures are perfect.
Sounds like we need a field trip to Empire Mine :)
mmmm...these are so cozy! Love!
*snuggles down into fall*
And I haven't forgotten about your blog banner request. i have to find a few minutes to calm down in order to come up with one! It's insane how crazy busy I've been.
Shoot me an email with your ideas again...somehow I accidently misplaced your last one.
thanks!
Beautiful pictures once again! I bet a wedding there would be unbelievable.
Post a Comment