Much could be said about Luke, our wild number three. I could write about him every day. Except you would all bore with the adventures of Luke - or I would have even more gray hair from reliving my everyday trials with my little one. So, here is a story of Luke in photos. Because I'm really too tired to even say much more on the subject....
For all his independence, at the end of the day, he is still my baby. I love you Luke.
















8 comments:
Messy, messy Luke! What a sweet little fella.
I see my little baby boy turning into a little boy and it makes me sad... :(
Ah, sweet Luke. Even when he's sick he's a sweetheart.
I like LUKE! He reminds me of the twins when they were his age! I give anything to have those moments back.....actually every once in a while we still have some of those incidences....they're just not as cute anymore!
Thanks for sharing!
OK, if anyone actually reads these comments.... the truth is that Luke has been really sick. And I was needing a little pep-talk (to myself) because he is exhausting me. But I think he is on the mend - no more fever and he actually took a nap today (without being held by me.) My little guy is exhausting, in a good way, on a normal day. Now it's exhausting in not such a good way. Poor Lukey. Poor Mama ;)
I can see how Mama would need a break, but the pictures are funny. The spilled milk one is a classic.
Marjorie, that is just awesome! Reminds me of my little one when she was 3. Fantastic photo essay.
Marjorie, that is just awesome! Reminds me of my little one when she was 3. Fantastic photo essay.
That was beautiful. You really captured the life of a child...and the job of a mother. You should submit that to a magazine. And make sure to take some time for yourself, mommy.
xox, MB
Post a Comment