I love that picture. Funny thing is, I'm sitting in the kitchen typing right now and the sun just poked through the clouds and is shining right at me - creating quite a glare. That's the December sun for you - unpredictable, elusive and beautiful.
AWESOME!!!! I just wrote a quick blog saying GOD id GOOD! Right after that I read your blog and saw the amazing picture!
Beautiful picture! And you got yourself a fun banner picture. I want to go to Tahoe! I need to go to Tahoe!!!
Breathtaking. Your blog is beautiful!
I took the picture on our snow outing. It's the Truckee River. Brrrr.... And Molly created the banner for me. Thanks, friend!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that picture. Funny thing is, I'm sitting in the kitchen typing right now and the sun just poked through the clouds and is shining right at me - creating quite a glare. That's the December sun for you - unpredictable, elusive and beautiful.
AWESOME!!!! I just wrote a quick blog saying GOD id GOOD! Right after that I read your blog and saw the amazing picture!
Beautiful picture! And you got yourself a fun banner picture. I want to go to Tahoe! I need to go to Tahoe!!!
Breathtaking. Your blog is beautiful!
I took the picture on our snow outing. It's the Truckee River. Brrrr....
And Molly created the banner for me. Thanks, friend!
Post a Comment