I love Christmas music (although it did take me some time to finally get into it this year.) Jewel is not usually who I listen to the rest of the year, but her Christmas CD is the best!
Another family favorite (especially for the kids) is our Gene Autry Christmas CD. This is not what our CD looks like but it has many of the same great songs. I personally love "Santa's Coming in a Whirlybird." There are many classics on his Christmas albums. ("Albums" is much more fun to write than CD for some reason.) So, what are your favorites? I'm always looking to buy a new Christmas CD, but I have purchased many a dud.
Growing up I have vivid memories of my mom playing Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers Christmas album. (And she still plays it, only now it's a CD.) That's probably one I should have - it reminds me of childhood. And my mama. And baking cookies and making candy....
Jerry's favorite Christmas song is The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole. I posted it below from Youtube. I can't figure out how to put it on this post - can anyone tell me how you do that?
By the way, this has taken me three days to write and post. Between my computer crashing and the craziness of the season!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
myTunes
Labels:
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Islands in the stream, that is what we are. Probably not on their Christmas album, but the only song I know from the Parton-Rogers duo. I'd love to hear your Jewel CD and I have quite a stack of Christmas CDs collecting dust. Interested in borrowing any?
I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I love the new banner.
Merry Christmas!! I love the new banner too.
Post a Comment