Friday, December 14, 2007

A Gift of Apron

First of all, I really dislike any type of self portrait or portrait of me at all. (I just wanted you to know that ;)

But I did want everyone to see this new apron that my dear friend and neighbor, Molly, gave me. She makes them out of men's dress shirts. They are very cute and stylish, I might add. If you are interested in purchasing one of these handmade goodies, go here and check it out at her Etsy shop online.

And Molly, I do have to tell you that my Grandma came over yesterday and saw me wearing my apron. She was very impressed and just might be running to a thrift store right now to buy some old men's shirts!

2 comments:

Kirstie said...

You look beautiful daaarling. I agree, cool aprons!

APRIL said...

Awesome aprons! And you should be in more pictures! What a geat idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin