With Jerry at the fire academy for his new job with Rocklin City, we are living like regular folk. (Which neither of us are enjoying, by the way.) It's an "8-5" gig; Monday through Friday. I can't wait to get back to a regular fire fighter schedule soon. Anyways, we have to cram everything into our weekends now. Including going out to buy our tree last weekend. Which was actually a very pleasant experience.
Cute decorations :: free hot cocoa & cookies :: candy canes :: a "horse" to ride :: mandarins!
I loved this horse! Complete with pigs ears (kinda gross.) And I think Luke just about got one of the ears ripped off. Easy, Luke. You need to be nice to the horsie.There was even a missing horseshoe that Cole found and was rewarded with a goodie bag (more candy.) Exciting stuff!
If looks could kill, that reindeer would be a goner! 
And with the star on top of the tree, we were finished. (Or at least that is what I told the kids. A girl can only use so much help on the tree! Some of it must be done after the wee ones are in bed.)





4 comments:
Cute, very cute.
Fun stuff. We are picking our tree up tonight to decorate! Such fun moments! Have a great weekend!
Ah, how fun!! I think you just inspired me to do my tree this weekend...David, on the other hand, might not be as inspired.
I have a tendency to rearrange the decorations once I am alone with the tree. This year I got caught and my Cole was all "mommmm." A girl can only use so much help. . . I agree.
Post a Comment