Thursday, February 21, 2008

disk six

It's over. Gilmore Girls is over. The last two episodes I had a good cry.... who doesn't love a good cry? But you know what I really wanted to cry about? There was only two episodes on disk six! The first five disks had six episodes each. So, just as I was totally getting settled in for two more episodes and thinking that this isn't really the way they are going to end the show, it was over. Although, I had a gut feeling that it was over, when I hit menu to confirm that there really wasn't any more, I was sad and disappointed. I guess that's how everyone feels about their favorite show. I'll be over it tomorrow, but for now, I can't believe it's over.

Luke (my Luke - not Luke of G.G.'s) called it the La, La, La, La show. I loved the catchy little music they played. And I thought Loralai was a great mom. Now before anyone thinks I am totally nuts, I should stop. But enjoy this little clip from YouTube. please.



Oh, and one more thing... I do realize that Gilmore Girls has been over for almost a year now, but I never watched it on the WB. It's all been on DVD in big Gilmore hunks and chunks. So, for me, this just closed an open chapter. Goodbye friends.... Lorelai, Rory, Luke, Logan, Lane, Sookie, and Kirk! Who can forget Kirk!! I promise I'm not a crazy person. Just for today...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin