The books have been read, teeth brushed and Thing 1, 2 & 3 are finally tucked into bed.
I was thinking tonight... The evenings are crazy busy with dinner, cleaning the kitchen, baths and showers, etc. I should save all my energy for the evening bussle.
And then, sweet silence. My two hours that are all to myself. I love my children, but I wait all day for this moment. I could just sit and listen to the clock tick sometimes. Gather my thoughts for the day. Crochet, blog, watch tv (still working on Gilmore Girl's final season,) drink my tea - whatever I please.. sweet silence.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
sweet silence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I feel like I don't sit down from 4 pm until 8 pm. It's just like rush hour around the house!
I love those moments too! When I can finally have time to myself.... until Makena sneaks up into bed with me. ;)
Post a Comment