Saturday, February 23, 2008
lost
Sometimes (a lot of times,) Luke turns up missing. You get that, it's too quite feeling. Recently, I found him doing his hair in my bathroom. I ran to get my camera, because it was just so darn cute. He was even flipping his head over and shaking out his hair! So, sweet. My baby Luke is growing up so fast. I'm trying to savor these moments. (And not the ones where he is flopping around like a fish on the floor, throwing a fit, because he is two.) These are the moments...
Oh, and I have discovered Picasa2. I'm addicted. Hey, if I'm going digital, I might as well go all the way... except I don't have Photo shop yet. My computer can't handle that, I'm sure! Oh, and Picasa is free. I like free.
Labels:
L is for Luke,
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
What a handsome fella! Love, love, love that picassa technique. Gotta try it!
Luke is so cute! I love the polaroid collage. Yes, free Picassa is a good thing. Photoshop (and a new computer) are a worthy goal.
Oh my goodness! How cute is that?!? Love it. If that had been my son at his age, there would have been shaving cream all over the bathroom.
Post a Comment