I need to know who this kid is!
I am not ready for this.
Who does he think he is? He didn't even ask me if it was ok!
I think it is time for me to start working in her class on my days off.
I don't even want to think about what could be next.
AHHHHHHHHHH
I don't know if I am going to be able to deal with this dad stuff.




3 comments:
Poor Jerry. He really is stressed out about this....
Oh boy. I remember getting my first flower (a very large personalized cookie flower) from my boy crush at the end of first grade. Fortunately, my mom was his mom's Avon lady and it was all OK. Grace must have felt really special.
I'm sure my husband relates. He jokes that he's either moving us to a remote region in Montana or going to always be cleaning a shotgun when boys come around to see Makena!
Post a Comment