Sometimes we get the most beautiful sunsets. And the view from our backdeck (and dining room) is breathtaking.
Grace even got out her camera and got in on the photography action.
This is Luke. He is mad because he wants my camera to take a picture. No, no Lukey.
The problem is, I have not mastered "sunset photography." The sky was much more red and orange than I was able to capture in pictures. I think I might need to get out the tripod. Well, hopefully there will be many more sunsets to practice my skills. Any suggestions?





3 comments:
Wow! Beautiful pictures. I love the oak trees set against the parfait sky.
I think you have the photography down great! BREATHTAKING!
Beautiful! We have similar views from our front porch, but they are littered with rooftops and power lines. The view from your deck is phenomenal. I'm imagining a new banner...
Post a Comment