Monday, March 3, 2008

Brown Gold

In our house we go through phases where eggs are like gold. Maybe a dozen at breakfast. So a few months ago AG (fire department friend) mentioned getting chickens. You all know the rest of that story, but you didn't know that we are officially getting eggs. It started about 2 weeks ago and the chickens have steadily increased their production to about 6-7 eggs a day. When things are in full swing I think that we should be able to pull a easy dozen each day. This all means that the price of gold in our house has been falling!

JD

2 comments:

Molly said...

Just in case you have gold coming out of your ears, I can take some off your hands :) Shall I start saving my egg crates for your friend?

Anonymous said...

You actually got chickens? Tell me more. I've been telling Miles that I want chickens!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin