Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We are like an episode of Green Acres!


Well this warm weather has got us itching. And now we are praying for no frost. AG advises that Sunday we will have snow to 800 feet, but I think he is just jealous that I have new stuff in the ground and he still has last yrs stuff in the ground! Above is some spinach, romaine and red leaf lettuce.

A row of Heirloom Tomatoes

Early summer red and yellow onions


And while we are in farm mode I figured that I would do a little compairison. Which of these eggs look better. Even in the whites in the farm egg shows off. Nice and clear! Now they just need to grow up a little.
JD (aka, Blog Boy)

2 comments:

Molly said...

I could hear you working in the backyard...we need some pointers on what to plant when...any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

That's in your backyard? With the pool and kids??? You keep things all over the place. Do share you secrets. I want to do the same. Serious! I need to get those veggies in the ground, especially the tomatoes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin