Live a life filled with love for others, following the example of Christ, who loved you and gave Himself as a sacrifice to take away your sins. Ephesians 5:2
Then the angel spoke to the women, "Don't be afraid!" he said. "I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He isn't here! He has been raised from the dead, just as He said would happen. Matthew 28:5-6
I am trying to teach my children about Easter. The true meaning of Easter. And it's certainly no easy task, with so many other things to compete with. The bunny, the eggs, the candy and the parties (yet, I bring it all on myself) ... but slowly, I think they are getting it. My four year old seems the most eager to learn. It's funny how he is completely open to what I have to tell him and wants to know more. It's a window that I'm sure won't be wide open for long. All I can do is my best as a parent. And then hope and pray that it was enough. That's what we all do, right?


Happy Easter to you and yours. I hope your weekend is wonderful!







1 comment:
Beautiful flower photos!
Post a Comment