Friday, March 21, 2008

Contest Time


This will be for some fresh roast coffee and a bottle of 2004 Tupapa Zinfindel(homemade).


How long did Marjorie and I date before we got engaged?


To make it easy make all totals in months and the closest month guessed by next Friday is the winner. 1 guess per day, and no ties as the first one who gets it wins.


JD

4 comments:

Grace and Aria said...

Nice picture, Jer! Since we haven't been digital for very long, there isn't too much to choose from. I guess it's time to take a new picture ;)

Anonymous said...

family cant play,


just kidding

Anonymous said...

David says ********** months, and to throw in a few cigars while your at it.

Will ignore the last commet:p

Anonymous said...

So David got it right! But just to keep this going for a little longer I edited his winning guess. So keep going. We will have 2 winners

I will take care of David tommorrow at Easter dinner.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin