Monday, March 31, 2008

smile

Thank you, Jade, for my first "blogging award" (and probably my only.) It's the You Make Me Smile Award. So, anyways, it got me thinking about the things that make me smile....




I'm so excited to announce that both of my sister in-laws have recently started their own blogs. Jerry's younger sister, Patty, and his older sister Lorna. This makes me oh-so-happy. Now, if only a few others would join in the fun.... perhaps a few cousins, and a couple friends near and far (in Maine.) Then my blogging experience would be complete. hee, hee. (hint, hint)

OK, back to things that make me smile. My camera and some of the pictures I have been taking as of late. Here as a few from the Quarry Trail where we went on a bike ride with Molly and crew.

Molly riding her seven year old daughter's bike with Luke on the handle bars. How could you not smile at this? (In case it doesn't look like Luke was enjoying himself, rest assured, he LOVED it!)

When we finally made it down to the river and Luke could throw rocks and dig in the sand - this made me smile.


The fact that school started back up today after a wonderful Easter vacation. THIS makes me smile. I can't help it... it just does.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha, Ha. Thanks for ratting her out Marjorie! I was never told what Lorna's blog site was...naner-naner. Now I have it! Suck it up girlfriend and announce your blog!!! Pressure, pressure. Just kidding Lorna.

Lorna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorna said...

See, this is why I became an editor instead of a journalist...I like to read other people's writing, having them read mine makes my stomach feel fuzzy, that's why I've been working in the closet :) haha!

Congratulations on your award, Marjorie!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture of Molly and Luke!

Molly said...

I think I had as much fun as Luke on the bike! We have to go back soon - I hear there are rabbits to get.

Kirstie said...

Awww such cute photos! Congratulations on your award . . . you make a lot of people smile with your posts!

(By the way, I wasn't blogging for some time and when I caught back up, I noticed you had tagged me and I didn't see it until a few days ago. . . sorry!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin