Sunday, March 30, 2008

a corner of the earth


a corner of the earth, originally uploaded by auburn doll house.

So, I signed up for flickr and I'm trying to figure this whole thing out. Apparently I can blog from flickr - so this is a test.

I love this picture I took in the canyon the other day. We went on a bike ride with our neighbors on the old quarry trail along the American River. It was beautiful. More pictures from that to come.... for now, just a little corner of the earth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful picture! Glad the blog post worked well for you. I always wondered how it worked from Flickr.

Lorna said...

Now you're gettin' all fancy on me! Flickr??? Awesome picture!

Anonymous said...

Lovely...be careful Flikr is addictive.

Anonymous said...

What's flikr? I don't know what picassa is either. Such a newbie! PT

Blog Widget by LinkWithin