Friday, March 7, 2008

T is for Toby



Happy Birthday, Toby! Toby is my cousin's little guy - who just turned two! Jen and I were born two months apart and I always felt like she was more like a sister than a cousin.

While our family was growing quickly, I had a small part of me that was sad that we were almost done and if Jennifer were to have children, there was possibly going to be a big age difference. My cousin and I always had a special bond, probably because we were so close in age and both girls. I was over the moon excited when I found out she was pregnant during my third pregnancy! And then to top it off, we both had boys and they were about the same age difference as we were - almost exactly.


Toby gave us quite a scare when he was born, but God is good. And Toby is a happy, cute, little two year old now. We love you, Toby! And I'm sad to say that we can't come to your birthday party tomorrow because now Luke has "a pink-eye." Let's have a private party when all is well and no longer "pink."



These pictures were taken last month at Great Grandma's house. The boys were "stealing" lemons. Cole looks a little guilty if you asked me.


This was a birthday party for my favorite Uncle Ronnie. (My mom's only brother, so I can say that...) And my sweet Grace always has to get in on the photo action. You go, girl!



And no party is complete with out root beer floats and karaoke. Well, really it is, but this one wasn't...


Very serious about his singing. You know, he must be reading those words on the screen ;)


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin