We are fortunate to have neighbors that are a little more ambitious than we are... Having little children for such a long time now, sometimes I think we may have lost our spark. I know I have lost sight as to what we are actually capable of doing as a family. Now that Luke has turned the corner past two, I'm starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Dana's family is so nice to invite us and all the "kid" neighbors to go on bike rides up in Cool on a very "cool" bike trail that is great for children. The funny part about this post, is that there is no evidence of bike riding in my pictures. But I assure you that it did happen. Although Luke did a combination of scooter riding and jog stroller riding.
And playing in rocks...
A bike/scooter/stroller ride and lunch outside on a beautiful Spring day... I am loving life and this weather right now!








1 comment:
Oh I know there is light at the end of the tunnel. It's just hard to determine how long the tunnel actually is!
Post a Comment