Thursday, March 13, 2008

taking the plunge

For years now, my dear husband has been encouraging (nagging) me to do something with photography. Start my own business, etc. The timing never seemed right... with little babies, or being pregnant, the cost of film and processing, not the right camera and on and on my excuses went. Well, finally I have run out of excuses and the timing seems right. My first little venture can be found right here on the sidebar of my blog. (It keeps me nice and safe right here in my own little world of my weblog.) ha, haa...

I considered opening up an Etsy shop, as many have done for crafting and photography, but decided (upon consult of a fellow blogger and crafter) to give things a whirl right here in my home space. It feels like my photos are displayed on the walls of my living room and I invite you to come in and take a look around.

Speaking of photographs that I love, here is one I took of my beautiful, long time friend, Rebecca. Rebecca and I were friends in High School and have gone through weddings, and pregnancies together. I'm so excited that her and her hubby have decided to "take the plunge" and we are all eagerly awaiting baby number three for their family. Our first two children were both six months apart and I am looking forward to the fact that I am finally in a place where I could actually be "present" in her life and available to help. And love on that new baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great with your photography! I would love to come see your walls! ;)

Molly said...

looking good friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin