I hope that what I am about to type makes even just a little bit of sense. I am tired, yet I am drawn here to say something of this day. I feel it is not my business to go into detail about the happenings of my day here, but I also am compelled to say something...
It was not the day I had planned for myself - nor was it the day that others had planned. And I will say that all is seemingly well at this point, but I was reminded today that life is short. And we are not in control. We can plan our calendar out months in advance, but God doesn't check our calendar. In an instant we can be humbled. We can be brought to our knees. So, kiss your husband or wife and love your children with all your heart because you just never know. You just never know.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
oh my - what happened?
I totally understand not being able to share in a public space... but if you need to talk, I'm here.
I will say some prayers for you and your family.
Blessings!
Post a Comment