So, the other day we were enjoying some nice 70 degree weather. Easter break and wearing shorts... life is good. And then the inevitable happened. The kids (ours and neighborhood peeps) started to beg and plead to go in the pool. Jerry said no and I said why not? (They wouldn't really go swimming. It was way too cold in the pool!)
It started off just as I had imagined, standing on the steps and screaming about how cold it was.
My plan was working perfectly.
A little cold? (And, yes, those are Cole's snow boots that he shed for "swimming.")
My plan would have been perfect if I was just betting on my children. Neither of them actually made any kind of plunge. It was more of a tip-toe in and come running and screaming out. The neighborhood peeps... they were the wild card.




2 comments:
Wyatt and Jack wanted to do the same thing...I was saved because out pool is GREEN!!! Scariness! Love the picture of Cole...he looks so happy!
Great picture of Cole! Our kids have been tiptoeing around the lake too!
Post a Comment